ULTIMATE EDITION OF ESCAPE FROM THE ALIENS IN OUTER SPACE – COMING MAY 2016!
PREORDERS TEMPORARILY CLOSED!
Please check HERE for availability.
What will be different in the Ultimate Edition?
The Ultimate Edition will feature content from both the standard and limited edition previously released, including all the characters and the items. You will also have access to all the released maps through this website. On top of that, we plan to perfect the game manual to address some of the complaints players had with the previous edition, and to feature higher quality materials. Specifically:
- The maps will be laminated for reuse and the box will include 8 dry erase markers!
- We are including all five maps from the previous Limited Edition of EFTAIOS (not available anywhere else), a new exclusive map designed by the original authors of the game, plus two more picked from previous expansions, for a total of eight maps.
- The box will contain 102cards [89mm x 57mm, 300gsm], including all 16 characters, the 2 exclusive items from the Limited Edition (Sensor and Clone), plus 2 completely new items.
- The box will be 279mm x 216mm x 50mm!
- The new edition will include different special powers for all the characters to make every play even more varied and exciting.
When is the Ultimate Edition going to be released?
The ULTIMATE EDITION will be available in May 2016 and will be published by Osprey Games
Can I still use the online map editor and scenario editor with the UE?
What languages will the Ultimate Edition be translated in?
The ultimate edition will exclusively be available in English, with translations of the manual available online for free on this website. We plan to have the online manuals translated in French, Italian, Spanish, and German. If you want to help with other translations, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Is the Ultimate Edition a limited edition?
No, Osprey Games are going to print as many as there is demand for.
Is the shipment cost included in the pre-order price?
Will the game be shipped worldwide?
Indicatively yes, if we find out it is impossible for us to ship the game where you live, we will issue you a refund.
Have other questions? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org